Here is my walk down memory lane for 2011 with MDR!
2. I Love You. This is a picture of my husband as we waited for the sunset at our family farm. I love that he is always ready to go out on hike to take photos with me.
3. Still Laughing: Ben had to do a song and dance during one of our nature walks. He can always make me laugh!
4. Winter Wonderland: A poor little bird with ice on its wings from the Blizzard in January.
5. Birthday- Benner celebrating 6 years old
6. Friends- Since, I did not have any photos of my friends ( must work on that for next year) ..here is one of my four legged friends! LUCY!
7. I Was Inspired- How can a beautiful rainbow over the river not inspire you?
8. Spring Fever- Spring garden display at one of the local gardens
9. Travel or Vacation: Sunset after going to the fair while on vacation
10. Summer Days- Playing in the water
11. A Day In My Life: If it’s summer we are fishing
12. All Smiles: My boys make me smile all the time
13. Autumn Harvest: The giraffes at the zoo in fall!
14. Family or Home: All my guys
15. Celebrate! 12 years of Marriage
16. Let’s Do It Again…. A BUCKS game
17. I Miss You: A view from the lane on our family farm
18. Beautiful: The might oak
19. Dress Up: Ben and Morgan all dressed up for Halloween fun at school
20. Macro- my favorite little fungus
21. Holidays: Ben by the Christmas Tree
22. My Favorite: Photo of a morning dove from one of the first coffee dates with my SIL- Tracey
23. Don’t Ever Change: I hope my boys are never to proud to let a girl drive them around in their PINK Barbie car!
24. Just Because….So There! Devils Staircase trail, just because you have ballet flats on doesn’t mean you can’t hike the trail!
25. Hopes and Dreams: That our country is safe and that we never come under attack again!
Wow, what an under-taking that was! It was bitter sweet to look back at 2011! Looking forward to 2012!