Today over on TAC Savvy they are challenging people to play along in the Pot of Gold Challenge.
For the Pot of Cold Challenge I needed to use the following elements:
1. Stitching – green stitching on bottom – I used my new Sew-Easy made by We R Memory Keepers
2. A punched item – I punched a circle
3. Ribbon! – I used green polka-a-dot
4. A button AND/OR a bow AND/OR a brad! -I used a buttons and a bow
5. The color GREEN! (a little or a lot) -I used lots of shades of green- green paint, green buttons
6. LAYERS! – I used 5 layers
I also used the Melody Ross chip art tools on my chip board tab (the flower with leaf) I used three TAC sets as well.
I had a little help:
Ok, I better run and pick up my art supplies since this is my dinning room table! LOL!
Thanks for stopping in! Enjoy your day!